User will be understood as any person who browser the website www.syndeno.coom from now on, simply the website.
Publisher will be understood as the owner of the website, who is es Syndeno S.L and is identified in the legal notice.
The cookies used in the user’s browser have been installed with their authorization. If at any time you wish to revoke this authorization, you may do so without hindrance. To do this, you can view the section deactivation or elimination of cookies, which is described in these policies.
Definition and function of cookies
Cookies are information that is stored in the browser of the user of a website to be able to consult the previous activity that he has had, as well as to remember certain data for a next visit. They can also be called web beacons, pixels, bugs, trackers, but for the purposes of these policies, they will only be understood as cookies.
They usually store technical data, usage statistics, personalization of profiles, links to social networks, administration of personal preferences, among other functions, in order to be able to adapt the website to the needs and configurations of the user, thus improving the experience. of browsing, not accepting them could hinder the service that the website wishes to offer.
They are not files for viruses, spam, Trojans, worms, spyware, or advertising programming, whether static on the page or in a pop-up window format.
The information stored refers to the browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.), and not the user, to verify this you can enter the same web domain and verify in two different browsers that you can configure different preferences in each one .
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Cookies can be:
- Own: when they are managed by the website editor himself. They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- From third parties: when they are managed by a natural or legal person other than the publisher.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
Depending on the function they fulfill, cookies can be:
- Techniques: They allow the operational management of the website, so that the user can navigate without problem in it. They can help control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing a product or service, manage payment, control fraud, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through of social networks, among many other functions that it can have.
- On preferences or personalization: are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user can navigate the website with certain personalized characteristics, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the appearance or website content depending on the user’s browser type, background colors used, profile image, among others.
- Analysis or measurement: they allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users on the website and on others that are owned by the cookie manager, for example, the time they take on a certain page, the hours and days of increased traffic.
- Of behavioral advertising: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this. The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads for the user.
- Advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the website has, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
This website uses technical, personalization, analysis, advertising and behavioral advertising cookies.
Some cookies can be multipurpose, that is, they fulfill 2 or more functions.
Types of cookies according to their duration:
Depending on the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, cookies can be:
- Session: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and disappear at the end of the session, for example, a list of chosen products, a specific selection of photographs, etc.
- Persistent: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Consequences of disabling cookies
- The chosen products will not be loaded in the store, so a shopping cart will not be created, preventing the possibility of finalizing the purchase of the desired products.
- You will not be able to access the client area, personal area, or any that requires confirmation.
- The data necessary to analyze the website cannot be collected, preventing the editor from knowing how to improve.
- You will not be able to share the content of the website on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, among others.
- You will not be able to comment on the blog.
- It will not be possible to show third-party advertising, reducing the income for those who use this modality.
- In certain web domain sites, your browsing may be considered as spam because you cannot be identified.
- Various. This list is merely illustrative, not limiting.
Si el usuario ha eliminado las cookies, y desea navegar nuevamente en este sitio web, deberá aceptar una vez más las cookies.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies: technical, personalization, analysis, behavioral advertising. The cookies used by this website are detailed below, however, due to the technical impossibility that this can generate, the cookies used by third parties cannot be shown exactly, but every effort has been made so that the user has all the necessary information.
It is used to distinguish users. .
It is used to maintain the session status.
Used to distinguish users.
|_gcl_au||syndeno.com||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising efficiency across websites using its services.||3 months||Statistical|
|moove_gdpr_popup||www.syndeno.con||Used to save cookie preferences||session||Necessary|
|pll_language||www.syndeno.con||This cookie saves the language in which the site will be displayed to the user.||6 hours||Necessary|
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
As each browser has different configurations, the user must go to the help part of each one to see the particular case. In this section, mention is made of the most common, however, due to updates to the browsers or the operating system you are using, this may vary. The user should always refer to the user manuals of their browser, this guide is merely indicative.
- Chrome: Go to Menu – Settings (on Mac: Preferences) – Advanced Settings – Privacy – Here you choose whether to configure cookies or delete existing cookies. For more information you can visit Chrome help. support.google.com
- Internet Explorer: Go to Tools – Internet Options – Privacy – Privacy – Configuration – Advanced options. Configure the desired. For more information you can visit the browser’s own help section support.microsoft.com
- Firefox: Go to Menu – Preferences – Privacy – Show cookies – Configure according to what you want. For more information you can visit the help section of the browser mozilla.org
- Safari: Safari – Preferences – Privacy – Make the desired configuration. For more information you can visit Apple help support.apple.com
Cookies related notices
The Editor is not responsible for technical failures that the user may find on the website or in their browser due to incorrectly manipulating the deactivation or elimination of cookies, at all times the user must verify the information about their deactivation or elimination in the help section of the corresponding browser. The user assumes the responsibility of eliminating or deactivating cookies in his browser and, therefore, assumes the consequences derived from this.
At any time, the user may communicate with the editor through email@example.com